Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I AM MAKING MOVIES 2

‘’Where did you go on Sunday and what did you do’’?

Well on Sunday I went to the Auckland museum for an awards ceremony. A very special awards ceremony- I Am Making Movies 2! My class had entered our movie and we were so excited about the possibility of winning a major prize.

I quickly sat down between Kashya and Mary . I stared at the the projector watching parts of video clips. Then I saw the Pt England Kapa Haka group. They sang lots of wonderful songs and awesome actions too. My favorite part of the museum was when we won our prize for best production, because there were people taking photos of us, so it made me feel happy.
There were 2 singing groups performing too. My favourite one was Pride of Auckland. They sang smoothly and added some funny beats.
Moving on we had the next category for best supreme winner I crossed my fingers together, hoping that we would win and finally I heard that Our History, Our Heritage had won. I was really happy and proud of our Yr 8 girls!


3 comments:

  1. WOW! Josephine,

    That was a really cool story. You done a very good job telling us details. It sounds really fun.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Josephine,

    That was a really good story. You done a really good job telling us details. It sounds really fun.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Josephine,
    What a really coool story about I AM MAKING MOVIE 2 . I really enjoyed reading it

    Keep up the good work Josephine .

    You rock Girl

    ReplyDelete