Friday, May 11, 2012

Gleaming Water 2012!



Filled with anticipation, we walked to the pool, because nothing excites us more than swimming.
My paragraphs are about swimming in 2012. Finally it was Team 4’s turn off to swimming(:

My Feet slipped into the pool like a dolphin’s tail. Lying on my back, my feet were kicking. The water was warm and relaxing around my body. Kick kick, breathe, breathe, swimming is exhausting  In my group there were less girls and more boys. Our instructor was a female her name was Natalie


We were learning to do Freestyles and Gliding! Holding on to the board my legs were really exhausted and my hands were slipping out of the board barely!  As I was kicking my feet got a little weak and it hurt my legs, but what I knew was that I could never give up!


All this term I have been learning that I could never give up. The moral of our swimming is to save our souls one day! I had a lot of fun and I had heaps of relaxation with my instructor! She has told me lot’s and giving me good instructions. I hope one day she will never give up!(:

2 comments:

  1. O M G I LIKE YOUR WRITING IT IS OS COOL I LIKE WHO YOU SAID I WILL NEVER GAVE UP.KEEP IT UP ME ANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anab,

    That was a really really nice comment! I hope you had fun too:)

    ReplyDelete