Monday, October 15, 2012

An Award To Appreciate!

Wow, today was something that I could not expect to happen. Getting an award! I was most likely picked in second place for most blog posts! I felt so great after getting the special award. Looks like Mrs. Burt found some young well known blogger huh?

Oh, and did I mention the little comfy Teddy Android! It looked so cute and awesome. Seeing my friends and I going up to get their award too, made me think that it was about to be a great year for us!  This award is a great oppurtunity! I loved it. <3

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josephine! Congratulations on a well deserved reward at assembly today. You have been such a fabulous blogger this year and you always bring a smile to my face when i read about what you have been learning. keep up the great work.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete