Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Time To Share With You!

Now sit back, relax and get your glasses on because I'm telling you about my world. Yes, I have my own world but that's not it I have my people too! Keep on reading and you'll see how my world goes and plays. In my world there can be some strange awkward things but, no need to worrie you'll get use to it!


Now in my world there's a country called Topsy- Dopsy in that place there are special cookers like Miss Ouano. The mayor of Topsy- Dopsy who is Mr. Lopsy is a very kind man every night, he'll give you a big suprise! But thats  not all, he even gives out Topsy Jops to every special person LIKE YOU.



Lets move on! Oh, lets go to Wonder- Gunther. Wonder- Gunther is a place of people who have glowing red eyes and large fingers. The Prime- Minister is not very nice , she uses her big red fingers to slap people out of the country if their going against the law!


To be continued!

2 comments:

  1. Topsy- Dopsy sounds like an awesome place to be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josephine,
    Cool story about Wonder Gunther and Topsy-Dopsy. Also what a awesome imagination.Can't wait for more!! Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete