Monday, May 20, 2013

Holiday Highlight

On a wednesday while I was having a sleepover at my friends house it was about 7:30 am. We got ready to go to an activity. We had a short amount of breakfast and we hopped in the car and went to pick up my other two friends. We then went to Mrs. Gardeners house and we were making butterflies for mothers day. So far we had made 56 butterflies. And the mothers loved it. For a break we walked to Mc Donalds. "What are the limits?" Hope asked. "Just buy anything you want no matter" She said. My friends and I tried to buy things that are cheap . I had a $5 cheese burger combo and apple pie , some nuggets and a mcflurry.

When we finished eating some lunch we then went to countdown to buy some things to make some russian fudge. We then walked back to Mrs. Gardeners house and we made russian fudge . I now know how russian fudge can be ready. Get a cup of water and put a small amount  boiling ingridient inside the cup. Once you have done that take it back out. If it turns into a ball then it must be ready , if not then it is not ready. If you want to know the recipe leave me some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment