Saturday, May 25, 2013

Late Birthday Post

First of all, I would like to say happy birthday to my cousin and aunty who have celebrated their 'actual' birthday on Wednesday. I would like to wish you both , a wish come true and a happy long life to you. On the other hand , my cousin 'kellie' has turned 16 and my mum's little sister  Ana has turned 21!

They were gifted a lot of things like new furniture's for their room and more. Last night my brother and mother went to spooker's last night with the birthday girls and my moms sisters. I didn't go though (because I'm not sixteen or over). But looking at their photos from last night made me feel very very Jealous.

For their birthday they were gifted a professional kit kat cake, with new cupboards  for clothes and a bedroom makeover! How lucky they are! And I would like to wish them a happy long life and a happy late birthday! May every wish turn into reality:)

No comments:

Post a Comment