Friday, February 28, 2014

Dear Parents . . . .

Dear Parents/Caregivers . . .

Thank you for all your support throughout the school picnic. We wouldn’t have gone without you.  Not only do I want to thank you for your support, but for coming with us and looking after us. My favourite part was lying down in the sun . What was yours?  I liked lying in the sun because , I got to talk A LOT to my friends. Thanks for always checking up on how we were.

During our picnic , we had lots of fun ! Did you know that every time of the year when we have a picnic we always have a meeting in the hall before we go to the reserve. During the meeting , most of the houses have a chant to represent to the school. After

Thanks Mr Alai, for lending us your speakers and thanks for a giving us a spot to have our lunch and relax. Once again thanks for all your help during the picnic! I thought that was really important about our picnic.

We wouldn’t have had that much fun without you. I hope you had a big rest after our picnic.
From
               

Josephine (Class 2)

1 comment:

  1. Josephine
    I think its really important that you acknowledged the parents who helped with the trip and made it possible. I think that posting it online on your blog was a great idea and would make sure that they were thanked and would encourage them to help out again.
    Mr Webb and Room One, Auroa Primary School, Taranaki.
    mrwebbauroa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete