Thursday, August 14, 2014

Astria Countdown To Impact

This afternoon, Ashley and I didn't really get enough time to do the game today! But I was able to find some clues around the room. I was really shocked at how many days we had left (35)! So I quickly went around the room searching for answers. Ashley was helping me too!  

Today we were able to find a clue that had a definition. Ashley and I have a goal to work together more often, and spend more time on it! I'm sure tomorrow that we will try harder and defeat our goal! The most easiest part of today, was interacting with the characters to find some clues. It really helped! What my partner Ashley and I need to improve on is using our eyes together and trying together! Thats what can help us finish it off properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment