Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Life Education Caravan

This morning, Class 2 got to learn something really eye-opening at the Life Education Caravan! As I sat down inside the warm caravan I looked around the walls only to see photo's of types of alcohol.

It came to my mind that we were learning about spirits and beer. Over the past few weeks we have been learning about drugs and the affect of it. Today was our last session so Lynn decided that we should learn about alcohol.

This morning I learnt that alcohol is one of the severe things that could enter your body, if you drink more than one. Drinking at a young age, can be very dangerous because your body hasn't fully developed.

Lynn says that if you drink too much in an hour you can start to feel angry or very emotional. You can even become unconsciousness. Today we watched a short film about other peoples side of drinking. It was really inspirational!

From what I have learnt in the life caravan, I learnt that taking drugs or drinking at a young age can put  you at risk. Lynn has taught us a lot of valuable things in the past few weeks. I really hope that I can keep these lessons with me while I grow up.



No comments:

Post a Comment