Thursday, August 14, 2014

Point England Rugby League Game

Today, Point England's yr 7 & 8 girls were fortunate enough to have a friendly game against Stanhope at our school. It was one of the greatest games I have ever played in league and actually my first too! For today's game I played centre and winger which are positions I haven't really played before but am very use to. Running through the slippery mud was one of the hardest things today. 


The weather today was really complicated, there was falls of rain that kept on stopping then going. It was really annoying! One of the most interesting part about today is when one of our girls scored lots of tries on her own! and that was totally amazing. While playing rugby I accidentally didn't know what I was doing and then high tackled a girl that was shorter than me. 

Today, I am really happy with the outcome of today! I had lots of times, sometimes hard time but still made it through to get a good result. I do hope that many more games like this are to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment