Friday, September 11, 2015

Last Year Of Netball

Netball has been a huge experience for me! Especially as I have played for full five years. I started  playing for Point England in Year 4, where Mr Jacobson was my first coach and his wife was the manager. Just because this does happen to be my last year of playing for Point England, doesn't mean i'll stop playing. Playing netball is a sport that I really treasure a lot. In year 5 I played for team 1, which was coached and managed by Mrs Squires. That year was probably one of the best years of netball! We came first in our netball grade and received medals as part of our gift :) In year 6 & 7 I played for team 2, which was coached by Mrs Erasmus. This year, I played for the Point England Storm team which was coached by Timmi and Managed by Greg. It was a really tough ride this year having cake stalls, and a few fundraisers for our fees but it was all worth it! Hopefully sometime when I grow up, I can coach one of our Point England teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment